Roswell has been consistently recognized as one of Georgia’s top academic schools. With more than 20 AP courses offered, the school’s Advanced Placement Program is rated as one of the best in the country. Successful programs in athletics and the performing arts complement Roswell’s high academic achievements.
Graduation Rate in 2009: 93.9%
Community: A residential community of middle and upper middle class citizens located 18 miles north of Atlanta, Georgia.
Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Georgia Department of Education.
A = 90-100
B = 80 – 89
C = 70 -79
F = 69 and below
18-week semesters ending December and May.
Summer term is optional.
AP Program Statistics (2018):
- AP STEM School – students testing in at least two AP math courses and two AP
- AP STEM Achievement School – at least 40% of math and science test-takers
earning scores of 3 or higher
- AP Humanities School – students testing in all of the following: at least ELA
course, two social science courses, one fine arts course and one world
- AP Merit School – at least 20% of students taking AP exams and with at least
half of those exams receiving a score of 3 or higher
- 93% of our AP World Language students earned the Bi-literacy Seal on their
5,472 total views, 5 views today